Wednesday, Feb. 24
CE Credits: 2
Cost: Free for WSDA Members
- This course will be presented via live Zoom webinar.
- Please note that registration is first-come, first-served, with a 1,000-person maximum.
- The registration deadline is Monday, Feb. 22.
In order to earn CE credit, attendees must join using a computer, laptop, or smart device. Those only calling in by phone will not be eligible for CE credit.
Registration is now closed.
Registered attendees, please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Practice success has been, and always will be about systems, people and production. Systems are the pathway to ensuring excellent production, developing a highly trained team and maintaining a loyal and ever-increasing patient base. Your systems and team need to change to remain relevant, and COVID-19 has accelerated that need exponentially. Systems now need to be updated faster than ever before. Your team needs to be trained and motivated to implement your updated systems. And your production will increase predictably and dramatically when you get the right systems and people in place.
This webinar will provide the pathway to achieving full recovery from the impact of COVID-19 and set you on course for the highest level of success in the future. It combines cutting-edge data and a series of proven strategies to provide attendees the knowledge, skills and tools needed to help their practice recover faster, better and deeper.
Dr. Levin will draw on almost 4 decades of experience in the profession, along with information from the Levin Group Data Center and The Practice Success Targets – a key concept extracted from Levin Group Consulting Programs – to teach the essential foundations of practice success in the post-COVID-19 era. You will learn how to adapt your systems and help your team to meet the demands of today’s radically changed dental environment.
- Recognize and understand the importance and relevance of systems, people and production to dental practice success.
- Learn the strategies to employ in your practice to overcome the business challenges presented by the COVID-19 environment.
- Identify key profitability strategies that will allow the practice to increase profit and income during the recovery period.
- Learn the management systems that will significantly increase production while simultaneously reducing stress for the doctor and the team.
About Dr. Levin
Dr. Roger P. Levin is the CEO of Levin Group, a leading dental management consulting firm. Founded in 1985, Levin Group has worked with over 30,000 dental practices. Dr. Levin is one of the most sought-after educators in dentistry and is a leading authority on dental practice success and sustainable growth.
Through extensive research and cutting-edge innovation, Dr. Levin is a recognized expert on propelling practices into the top 10%. He has authored 65 books and over 4,000 articles on dental practice management and marketing.
Dr. Levin sits on the editorial board of 5 prominent dental publications and has been named as one of the “Leaders in Dentistry” by Dentistry Today magazine for the last 15 years. He was recently named one of the “32 Most Influential People in Dentistry” by Incisal Edge magazine and voted Best Dental Consultant by the readers of Drbicuspid.com. He has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and Time magazine and is the creator of the Levin Group Tip of the Day which has over 30,000 subscribers.